No Hostel accommodation found in Kerry.
New accommodation is added every week. When you own a B&B, Hotel, Guesthouse, Hostel or Self Catering Holiday Rental in Ireland you can create a listing. Your accommodation will be listed within 24 hours!
Benefits of our membership
Grow your business with Ireland Accommodation. Join us to receive exclusive membership benefits.
- Discount on a new website - Do you need a new mobile friendly responsive website with a fresh design ? We can design a website for your property at a reduced member price. Contact us and you will be surprised. A good website does not have to cost much.
- We are for over 10 years a trusted partner on the Irish market in bringing together owners and holiday makers.
- Increase your traffic - We receive thousands of unique monthly visitors from all over the world who want to visit Ireland. These numbers are still growing.
- Marketing analysis - All members benefit from a thorough inspection of their website providing marketing tips and advice for improving the number of bookings, plus tips on the latest marketing trends.
- More inquiries - You will get an instant email alert when an inquiry has been made on your listing.
- Owner profile - Ability to personalize your listing with unique local information.
- Photo gallery - Showcase up to 25 photos per listing.
- Proven results - Participating customers are seeing an increase in bookings, clicks to their websites and bookings from their own websites.
Shoreview B&B in Dunkineely
- SHOREVIEW B&B ACCOMMODATION IS SITUATED ON THE MAIN DONEGAL-KILLYBEGS ROAD (N56) JUST 600 METERS FROM THE VILLAGE OF DUNKINEELY. ST.JOHNS POINT WITH ITS GREAT DIVING AREAS AND FABULOUS SANDY BEACH IS ...
About county Kerry
County Kerry is Ireland's most popular tourist destination. With the main tourist attractions of the Lakes of Killarney, Dingle penninsula and the Ring of Kerry all within an hours drive.
The spectacular coastline ranges from rugged sheer cliffs to some of the most beautiful sandy beaches in Ireland like Inch and Banna which are miles in length to sandy coves like Ballybunion, Ventry, and safe harbours like Fenit and Dingle. The countryside ranges from rich farmland to wild mountains that rise steeply from the sea which makes it fine touring country. It has many of the finest wild life sanctuaries such as the Inch / Annascaul area of the Dingle Peninsula.
South Kerry is renowned world wide for the beauty of the Lakes of Killarney and the Ring of Kerry. But there is much much more to see and do. It is an area of two long peninsulas dotted with secluded beaches and coves which rise up to the highest mountains in Ireland.
Your county Kerry related website here ? Add a link to us on your website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter. Read more about adding a link to us.
We are hiring
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on our website without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.