No Hostel accommodation found in Kilkenny.
New accommodation is added every week. When you own a B&B, Hotel, Guesthouse, Hostel or Self Catering Holiday Rental in Ireland you can create a listing. Your accommodation will be listed within 24 hours!
Benefits of our membership
Grow your business with Ireland Accommodation. Join us to receive exclusive membership benefits.
- Discount on a new website - Do you need a new mobile friendly responsive website with a fresh design ? We can design a website for your property at a reduced member price. Contact us and you will be surprised. A good website does not have to cost much.
- We are for over 10 years a trusted partner on the Irish market in bringing together owners and holiday makers.
- Increase your traffic - We receive thousands of unique monthly visitors from all over the world who want to visit Ireland. These numbers are still growing.
- Marketing analysis - All members benefit from a thorough inspection of their website providing marketing tips and advice for improving the number of bookings, plus tips on the latest marketing trends.
- More inquiries - You will get an instant email alert when an inquiry has been made on your listing.
- Owner profile - Ability to personalize your listing with unique local information.
- Photo gallery - Showcase up to 25 photos per listing.
- Proven results - Participating customers are seeing an increase in bookings, clicks to their websites and bookings from their own websites.
Lime Tree Cottage in Foxford
- Holding a lovely position just southwards of the bustling town of Foxford is this delightful property Lime Tree Cottage, a well-presented ground-floor cottage in County Mayo.Suitable for a family or g...
About county Kilkenny
Kilkenny is a county looked on enviously by other counties and not only because of the county's incredible track record in the ancient Irish game of hurling. Kilkenny is a county filled with enchantment and delight. From the spectacular scenery of the Nore and Barrow river valleys to the cultured beauty of Kilkenny City the county provides the perfect setting for whatever holiday you desire.
There are excellent walking tours available in Kilkenny. The Walking Tours of Medieval Kilkenny are a must in the city but outside it for those with a thirst for beautiful scenery they can do no better than the South Leinster Way through the forests and mountains of the southeast.
Your county Kilkenny related website here ? Add a link to us on your website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter. Read more about adding a link to us.
We are hiring
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on our website without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.