No Hotel accommodation found in Armagh.
New accommodation is added every week. When you own a B&B, Hotel, Guesthouse, Hostel or Self Catering Holiday Rental in Ireland you can create a listing. Your accommodation will be listed within 24 hours!
Benefits of our membership
Grow your business with Ireland Accommodation. Join us to receive exclusive membership benefits.
- Discount on a new website - Do you need a new mobile friendly responsive website with a fresh design ? We can design a website for your property at a reduced member price. Contact us and you will be surprised. A good website does not have to cost much.
- We are for over 10 years a trusted partner on the Irish market in bringing together owners and holiday makers.
- Increase your traffic - We receive thousands of unique monthly visitors from all over the world who want to visit Ireland. These numbers are still growing.
- Marketing analysis - All members benefit from a thorough inspection of their website providing marketing tips and advice for improving the number of bookings, plus tips on the latest marketing trends.
- More inquiries - You will get an instant email alert when an inquiry has been made on your listing.
- Owner profile - Ability to personalize your listing with unique local information.
- Photo gallery - Showcase up to 25 photos per listing.
- Proven results - Participating customers are seeing an increase in bookings, clicks to their websites and bookings from their own websites.
Hunters Lodge b&b in Strangford Lough
- Hunters Lodge is a piece of quiet luxury on the shores of Strangford Lough. Set on nearly an acre of garden and Lawn with it's own tennis court, Hunters Lodge is perfect for a welcome break. Large roo...
About county Armagh
Armagh is often known as the Orchard County, owing to the rich apple growing country centred around Loughgall in the north of the county. Each May the countryside here comes alive with colour as the pink flowers of apple trees blanket much of the deep green landscape; an annual Apple Blossom Festival celebrates the start of the season and the area's principle variety, the delicious Bramley apple. Armagh City is rich in heritage. The city is a fine specimen of Georgian elegance and one of its best known features is its Mall, once the city's racecourse, lined by elegant houses and leafy trees.
Your county Armagh related website here ? Add a link to us on your website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter. Read more about adding a link to us.
We are hiring
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on our website without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.